About the Opportunity:
We are looking for someone who not only worked as a business analyst on a data/analytics-driven project, but someone who is passionate about data & analytics who can bring the right can-do attitude. The Business Analyst will be responsible to mediate between the business and the data team to map key impacts to maximise the project’s success. This will be a delivery-focused role.
- Engage with the business to understand project priorities.
- Initiate, facilitate and capitalise on best practices and innovations, such as new technologies and management practices
- Solve business problems, understand the root cause(s) and drive improvements via qualitative & quantitative data
- Managing requirements through the delivery lifecycle to meet business needs
- Positively influence the resolution of problems and issues with consideration of existing competing priorities.
- Solid, demonstrated business analysis experience (3-5 years experience)
- Knowledge of SQL (highly desirable)
- Hold qualifications in Data Analytics is beneficial
- An effective communicator
- Ability to simplify complex
- A self-starter with a growth mindset and desire to learn.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Lean Methodologies
- Working knowledge of waterfall and project deliver
Our projects are mostly long-term from 6 months to 2 years. During that time, we will discuss your career progression, training that you can undertake and make sure you keep learning through your engagement
Our Recruitment Process:
Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application under 3 days and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions. First meeting! You discuss with HR about your background, your professional aspirations as well as about Maltem and the opportunities we offer. Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.
During the entire recruitment process, you have the opportunity to participate in events organised by Maltem and interact with consultants to learn more about us!