About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced R Software Engineer to work with our client in insurance services. Your mission will automate the calculation and make it faster, progressively adding it to the customers. You will support the delivery of loss ratio results to group clients for internal use and then through an online platform.
- Develop calculation of loss ratio results in accordance with specified overall designs.
- Liaise with other teams to understand the detailed calculations required at a lower level than the overall design.
- Develop detailed calculations as R programs.
- Document of technical specifications and user instructions.
- Liaise with Data Governance to link the results through to the online system.
- Work to agreed priorities and deadlines.
- High level of experience in R programming language.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ideally life insurance and/or financial reporting experience.
Our projects are mostly long-term from 6 months to 2 years. During that time, we will discuss your career progression, training that you can undertake and make sure you keep learning through your engagement.
Our Recruitment Process:
Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application under 3 days and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions. First meeting! You discuss with HR about your background, your professional aspirations as well as about Maltem and the opportunities we offer. Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.
During the entire recruitment process, you have the opportunity to participate in events organised by Maltem and interact with consultants to learn more about us!