About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning to work with one of our clients in the retail sector.
- Demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role
- Solve complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Write/maintain code for custom infrastructure services (mainly in R)
- Design machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
- Design, review, and present technical infrastructure solutions to solve business use cases
- Document and showcase technical features or fixes
- Transform data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a machine learning engineer with a total of 8+ years of experience
- Advanced proficiency with R code writing.
- Strong software engineering skills
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modelling, and software architecture.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities.
- Strong cloud skills (preferably with Microsoft Azure)
- Documentation skills
- Knowledge of technical products – Terraform, Ansible, Docker Kubernetes, Databricks, Artifactory
- Productivity applications – Git, Jira, Confluence
Our projects are mostly long-term from 6 months to 2 years. During that time, we will discuss your career progression, training that you can undertake and make sure you keep learning through your engagement.
Our Recruitment Process:
Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application under 3 days and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions. First meeting! You discuss with HR about your background, your professional aspirations as well as about Maltem and the opportunities we offer. Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.
During the entire recruitment process, you have the opportunity to participate in events organised by Maltem and interact with consultants to learn more about us!