About the Opportunity:
Are you a mid-level full stack developer and keen to work on far-reaching and impactful initiatives?
In this role, you will work on a data governance application built using React and Java, running on Linux in AWS.
As a Developer in the team, you’ll be responsible for translating user stories into design and code, deploying and supporting the production system, and working with users.
In addition, you will also support and mentor junior team members.
- Ability to work directly with stakeholders, management, and other developers to design and build solutions
- To be comfortable with changing priorities and ambiguous requirements in a small-team agile environment
- Experience with React, Angular or similar web framework; Node.js.
- Experience with Server-side Java 8+
- Experience with AWS, git, Linux, shell scripting and DevOps methodologies
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
Additional experience in the following will be highly valued:
- Exposure to big data, Hadoop, and related tools
- Understanding of data processing in Python (pandas, pyspark, etc.).
Our projects are mostly long-term from 6 months to 2 years. During that time, we will discuss your career progression, trainings that you can undertake and make sure you keep learning through your engagement
Our Recruitment Process:
Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application under 3 days and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions. First meeting! You discuss with HR about your background, your professional aspirations as well as about Maltem and the opportunities we offer. Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.
During the entire recruitment process, you have the opportunity to participate in events organised by Maltem and interact with consultants to learn more about us!