About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help our clients automate and uplift data platform infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you would be involved in multiple projects, including migration project to AWS where your CloudFormation skills and understanding of AWS services would be essential.
Ideally, you will also bring to the role:
- Experience with AWS, and ideally with CloudFormation
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python
- Experience migrating applications and data to cloud
- Experience integrating to SQL databases and big data platforms
- Experience in working and implementing CI/CD, including deploying applications in the public cloud
It’s a bonus if you bring:
- An understanding of data governance concepts and industry trends experience in development and maintenance of data governance platforms such as Collibra
- Experience in administration and maintenance of ETL or data quality platforms such as Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) / Informatica Big Data Management (BDM)
- Experience integrating on-prem and cloud applications through APIs.
- Completion of an AWS certification
Our projects are mostly long-term from 6 months to 2 years. During that time, we will discuss your career progression, and the training that you can undertake and make sure you keep learning through your engagement.
Our Recruitment Process:
1. Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application under 3 days and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions.
2. First meeting! You discuss with an HR about your background, your professional aspirations as well as about Maltem and the opportunities we offer.
3. Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.
During the entire recruitment process, you have the opportunity to participate in events organised by Maltem and interact with consultants to learn more about us!