About the Opportunity:
We are looking for experienced or senior Data Scientist to work on a range of projects in the retail sector.
- Analyse raw data: data cleansing and data structuring for downstream processing
- Design and build statistical predictive models and machine learning algorithm
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to productionise the model
- Generate actionable and predictive descriptive insights that drive business value
- 5 to 10 years of experience in quantitative analytics within the corporate sector
- A relevant degree in a quantitative field (Actuarial Studies, Statistics, Mathematics, etc)
- Deep understanding of predictive modelling and machine-learning algorithms (GLM, Decision Trees, Clustering, Random Forest, GBM, etc)
- Experience in other mathematics focus areas such as optimisation, time-series forecasting, next-best-action, or personalisation
- Analytical knowledge across data mining, data modelling, data transformation, and data visualisation
- High business acumen to interpret complex technical data and present results to business stakeholders
- Fluency in R coding
- Proficiency in SQL within data warehouse ecosystem (Hadoop, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, etc)
- Familiarity with cloud environment such as Azure ML or AWS SageMaker is an advantage
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers
Our projects are mostly long-term from 6 months to 2 years. During that time, we will discuss your career progression, trainings that you can undertake and make sure you keep learning through your engagement.
Our Recruitment Process:
Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application under 3 days and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions. First meeting! You discuss with HR about your background, your professional aspirations as well as about Maltem and the opportunities we offer. Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.
During the entire recruitment process, you have the opportunity to participate in events organised by Maltem and interact with consultants to learn more about us!