About the Opportunity:
- Create new reporting solutions, leveraging large data sets to create new analytical capabilities for business stakeholders,
- Help design the data models required to deliver these solutions,
- Communicate effectively with your stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are understood, documented, & translated into reporting that meets business needs,
- Produce high quality, detailed, and easily understandable documentation to support new solutions,
- Identify & deliver opportunities for automation, where current business processes are dependent on manual end-user calculations,
- Ensure that solutions are delivered in compliance with Finance standards & best-practise,
- Timely identification and escalation of issues and risks.
You will also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- An understanding of financial products and data, possibly grounded in experience working closely with Finance Data Warehouses, or having carried out similar data-focussed roles,
- Technical skills in Alteryx will be highly advantageous, however corollary skills in programming languages such as Python or VBA would also set you up for success
- Experience using data visualisation tools would be highly advantageous – preferably PowerBI, but equally other platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview,
- A desire to learn new tools, techniques, and concepts, both technical and financial,
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently,
- ’Can do’, proactive attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes.
Our Recruitment Process:
1. Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application within three days and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions.
2. First meeting! You discuss with HR about your background, your professional aspirations, and Maltem and the opportunities we offer.
3. Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.
During the entire recruitment process, you have the opportunity to participate in events organized by Maltem and interact with consultants to learn more about us!
So, are you ready to join us?